• Create and develop prospect client database upon events and exhibitions listed throughout the year plan.
• Attract and approach new customers or potential accounts when possible. • Respond to clients’ inquiries immediately, and provide quotation/proposal
• Provide feedback of prospect clients and set up goals to achieve on regular basis.
• Support sales team in any relevant and assigned tasks.
• Occasionally operate on site during construction to maintain customer's relationship.
Qualifications & Abilities
• Bachelor degree required and some international background/experience.
• Fluent English and Thai required (spoken and written).
• Working experience at an international event and exhibition.
• Ability to work in team.
• Responsible and good attitude
• Can work under pressure.
• Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules.
• Filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.